Murray River Lunch Cruise
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mandurah, WA
- Product code: MRLC
MURRAY RIVER LUNCH CRUISE
Step back in time and explore Mandurah’s winding waterways and the serene Murray River on board our relaxing, 4.5-hour Murray River Lunch Cruise.
The majestic Murray is WA’s most history-rich river. It is the longest permanent river in the Jarrah Forest and one of the few major rivers in Australia that remain undammed. Lined with quaint homes, houseboats and an array of wild flora and fauna, it is one of the Shire of Murray’s most picturesque attractions.
- Start the morning cruising across Mandurah’s magnificent estuary.
- Continue past the world-renowned RAMSAR-listed Creery Wetlands, teeming with birdlife.
- Cross the Peel Inlet and be on the lookout for Mandurah’s famous Bottlenose dolphins as they surf and play in the wake of the boat.*
- On entering the Murray River, stop at Cooper’s Mill heritage island site for a brief, easy walking tour. This restored wind-driven mill, located on Cooleenup Island, is only accessible by boat. Explore and wander, or follow our tour guide to learn more about the Mill, native flora and bush tucker on the island.
- Dine on a delicious buffet lunch and dessert, served while cruising the Murray River.
- Return back across the Peel Inlet and through the Port Mandurah canals, lined with luxury homes.
- Enjoy refreshments along the way, with a fully licensed bar available for you to purchase drinks.
- Help yourself to complimentary tea/coffee (bring your own keep-cup).
*Please note: Mandurah’s dolphins are wild creatures viewed in their natural environment and we are unable to guarantee sightings. Stop at Cooper’s Mill heritage island site is dependent on weather and suitable jetty access on the day.
TO VIEW OUR MENU, CLICK HERE.
* Note: This menu is subject to seasonal variation.
If you have any food allergies, please call our booking office on 9581 1242, if you haven't noted this at the time of booking.
- Help yourself to complimentary tea and instant coffee if you bring your own keep-cup.
- Beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase on board (no BYO).
The vessel for this cruise ~ Dancing Dolphin ~ is wheelchair / walking frame friendly. When booking online, please select if you will be travelling with a wheelchair or walking frame (under the Optional Extras section), so our crew are aware in advance. Alternatively, please call our Booking office on 9581 1242 to let us know you.
The landing at Cooper’s Mill is not wheelchair / walking frame friendly, so guests with these supports will be asked to remain on the boat during this short stop.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our absolute priority. We follow strict protocols and operate with the highest of health and safety standards to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
TOUR DATES & PRICES
This tour operates regularly each week ~ please check our booking calendar for availability. It is suitable for all ages. All guests receive a 10% discount at our Gift Shop, where we stock souvenirs and locally made giftware
(lunch and afternoon tea included):
Child (3-12 years) $50
Children under 3 cruise for FREE - Please ensure they are included in your booking. Food and drinks are not included for children under 3. You are welcome to bring lunch for them or purchase a child (3-12 years) fare.
*Guests must show WA seniors card or proof of age 65+ or student card on the day of cruise to redeem the senior/student rate
We welcome group bookings, so please enquire if you would like to reserve a cruise exclusively for your group.
Online bookings close 24 hours prior to departure. For bookings inside this time please call our booking office on 9581 1242.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum numbers apply for the tour to depart. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Cruises operate in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- No smoking is permitted on board any of Mandurah Cruises vessels or on the departure jetty.