- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Mandurah, WA
- Product code: SUNSET90
Western Australia is famous for its stunning sunsets and there’s no better way to catch nature’s nightly show than on board our 1.5 Hour Sunset Cruise.
On Saturday evenings January to May, enjoy a cruise through Mandurah's picturesque, inland waterways, set against a beautiful golden sunset, accompanied by live music.
Departing from Mandjar Bay, aboard our magnificent 2-storey vessel, the Dancing Dolphin, we'll cruise through Mandurah's canals, up to the Peel-Harvey Estuary, and back towards the ocean entrance as the sun sets on the horizon.
Sit back and relax with a drink in hand (purchased) from our bar on board as you take in the stunning views and enjoy a serve of WA's #1 fish 'n' chips - Cicerello's.
- Fish & Chips Options - Battered fish & chips $13.50, Grilled fish & salad $18.00 or vegetable spring rolls & chips $12.50
This tour is wheelchair accessible. Please select this option when booking or call Mandurah Cruises booking office on 9581 1242 to discuss which vessel suits your requirements.
The health and safety of our guests and staff are our absolute priority. We are taking extra measures to ensure we are operating at the highest of health and safety standards to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- A COVID-19 safety plan is in place.
- All our staff have completed the Australian Hotels’ Association Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Course.
- A hygiene officer is present on all our cruise activities.
- All other measures, as required by the Western Australian Government during this recovery period, are strictly followed.
This tour operates on Saturday evenings (January to May).
Time: Departure time varies depending on Sunset.
Price: Adult $40
This cruise is suitable for adults only - strictly open to people 12 years and older only.
Online bookings and fish 'n' chips dinner options close 2 hours prior to departure. Local Charcuterie Board for 2 option closes 24 hours prior to departure. For bookings inside this time please call our booking office on 9581 1242.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
To view our terms and conditions please CLICK HERE.