- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mandurah, WA
- Product code: BREWERY
Well known for our love of beer and coastal lifestyle here in Western Australia, our Brewery Cruise celebrates this...
Embark on a 1-hour cruise, with live commentary, through Mandurah's extravagant canals and out towards the Peel-Harvey Estuary, where you'll witness the regions natural beauty and spot dolphins* and the diverse wildlife that call it home.
Arriving at Mandurah’s new craft brewery - Boundary Island Brewery - on the waterfront at Mandurah Quay, learn about all things brewing on a short Brewery Tour. Their head brewer will teach you about the brewing process and the great ingredients they use as well as the Boundary Island Brewery story.
Then it’s time to taste… enjoy a beer of choice^ from their range of craft beers, brewed on site - Island Lager Mid, Estuary Ale XPA, New World Pale Ale, Pelican Pale Ale, Ezzy Red (Esmeralda), The Catain Pils and Spiced Anchor Ginger Beer.
With 1.5 – 2 hours at Boundary Island Brewery / Mandurah Quays you’ll have plenty of time to:
- Enjoy a delicious lunch, with share plates, wood-fired pizzas and mains featuring the freshest local produce on their menu.
- Try their most popular brews with a tasting paddle inspired by our coastal home.
- Treat yourself to coffee and cake and take a wander through the Len Howard Conservation Park.
This stunning, modern venue overlooks the Peel-Harvey Estuary and Islands, including the one it’s named after - ‘Boundary Island’, beautiful shaded grasslands and adjoining Len Howard Conservation Park.
Then it’s back on board for a return trip back to the Mandurah City Centre where you’re half day Brewery Cruise will conclude.
Beverages are also available for purchase on board the vessel – beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Strictly NO BYO as both Mandurah Cruises and Boundary Island Brewery are fully licensed venues.
*Mandurah’s dolphins are wild creatures viewed in their natural environment and we are unable to guarantee sightings.
- 1-Hour cruise with live commentary – departing from Mandjar Bay
- 15 minute brewery tour
- 1 x beer of choice at Boundary Island Brewery (^or soft drink for persons under 18).
- 30-45 minute return cruise to Mandjar Bay
On board the cruise you'll be able to pre-order your lunch so it's ready for you following your brewery tour. CLICK HERE to view the Boundary Island Brewery food menu.
This tour is NOT wheelchair accessible. Please call Mandurah Cruises booking office on 9581 1242 to discuss which experiences are suitable if you have accessibility requirements.
The health and safety of our guests and staff are our absolute priority. We are taking extra measures to ensure we are operating at the highest of health and safety standards to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- A COVID-19 safety plan is in place.
- All our staff have completed the Australian Hotels’ Association Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Course.
- A hygiene officer is present on all our cruise activities.
- All other measures, as required by the Western Australian Government during this recovery period, are strictly followed.
This tour operates Fridays or Sundays.
Time: 10am to 2pm
Price: Adult $49, Senior/ Student $45, Child (3-12 years) $25.
Children under 3 years travel free of charge and must be included in your booking for safety purposes. They don't receive any food or beverages included on this tour.
Online bookings and fish 'n' chips dinner options close 2 hours prior to departure. Local Charcuterie Board for 2 option closes 24 hours prior to departure. For bookings inside this time please call our booking office on 9581 1242.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
To view our terms and conditions please CLICK HERE.