Full-Day Package: Luxe Island Seafood Cruise & Ferry Transfers from HILLARYS
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rottnest Island, WA
- Product code: RCLISCH
Luxe Island Seafood Cruise + Ferry from/to HILLARYS
Rottnest’s deluxe dining experience on the water
This authentic Western Australian experience by Rottnest Cruises is a showcase of Rottnest Island’s unique character, exquisite local cuisine, fishing heritage and turquoise waters – all in one deluxe experience, the only one of its kind.
Our cruise feels just like a relaxed, private dinner party. As our guest, you are treated as a friend in our house. Add to this a touch of adventure... and a deluxe boat. Welcome on board our Luxe Island Seafood Cruise!
You'll be served an exquisite 7-course menu of local seafood and fresh local ingredients, prepared by a private onboard chef. Take in stunning views as you sip on complimentary premium beverages, poured as you cruise. Live the Rotto life with a swim off the boat, or laze on board in a pristine bay.
We are proud to operate in the waters of one of the world’s most beautiful islands. Here, we give you a hands-on experience of fishing for one of Australia’s most delicious and sustainable seafoods – Western Rock Lobsters. Learn about these amazing creatures in what is one of the best lobster fishing grounds in the world.
With your ferry transfers to and from Rottnest Island taken care of, you can relax and enjoy a dreamy day on Rottnest Island.
Your Luxe Experience
The tour commences with a welcome cocktail and fruit platter on arrival. Enjoy the first 3 courses as you breathe in fresh Island air, while relaxing on one of 3 decks.
Join in the excitement of lobster fishing, before we anchor close to shore. Expect to be mesmerised by Rottnest’s iconic turquoise waters from the most breathtaking vantage point there is, floating on water.
Nestled in a beautiful bay, you can choose to swim, snorkel or laze on one of our giant float mats. Then, it’s seated white tablecloth dining for main courses.
Our Luxe Island Seafood Cruise is the only one of its kind in Australia. Catch, wine, dine and savour the beautiful flavours of this world-renowned location.
This is a fully-inclusive value package, giving you up to 9 hours on Rottnest Island, with our 4-hour Luxe Island Seafood Cruise, plus return ferry transfers from Hillarys. Your package includes:
- Rottnest Island return ferry transfers from/to Hillarys with Rottnest Fast Ferries (you will be prompted to select your ferry when booking).
- Island cruising on board our purpose-built premium charter boat, The Crusader III. Features a large open lower deck, an upper viewing deck, front sun lounge and spacious interior cabin with full kitchen facilities.
- Small group experience, with a maximum of 30 guests on a boat built for 46 passengers.
- Fun and interactive fishing for our fresh Rottnest lobster lunch, with the help of experienced crew, at some of 12 pot locations. See how many lobsters you can haul in. Learn about these animals, which are fished completely sustainably.
- Private chef on deck, with live action of a fresh seafood barbecue / open kitchen.
- Enjoy a 7-course deluxe seafood banquet, showcasing our wonderful local cuisine, including fresh-caught lobster delicacies.
- Relaxed, stylish dining with white linen tablecloths and full crew service.
- Welcome Cocktail, then complimentary beverages, including premium still and sparkling Howard Park Margaret River wines, plus local and imported beers, plus soft drinks.
- Expert commentary and guidance by Rottnest Cruises’ experienced crew.
- Opportunity to relax onboard and enjoy breathtaking coastal scenery while anchored in a glorious, iconic turquoise bay.
- Swim off the boat, or relax on one of our float mats while your canapes are floated out to you!
- Picture-perfect vista and photo opportunities of Western Australia’s iconic Island from our front sundeck.
Deluxe 7-Course Seafood Degustation with drinks, all-inclusive
The 7-course menu features your freshly caught Western Rock Lobster, plus West Coast Rock Oysters, Mandurah Blue Swimmer Crab, Exmouth Prawns, Abrolhos Island Sea Scallops, and more.
Your choice of premium beverages are served throughout the cruise, including still and sparkling Margaret River wines by Howard Park, locally-brewed boutique beers and cider, plus imported beers, non-alcoholic beverages and soft drinks. Please note ~ we follow strict responsible service of alcohol requirements, for the safety of all our guests.
Please note ~ menu may have some seasonal variations.
Special Dietary Requirements
We can cater for gluten-free, dairy-free and non-seafood diets – please note this in the ‘Special Requirements’ section of your booking – however, as we are a boat with limited cooking facilities, we cannot vary the menu a great deal. If you do have other dietary requirements, please call us on +61 8 9586 1136 so we can consult with our chef. We are very sorry that we cannot take bookings from guests with anaphylactic allergies, given our small cooking conditions, cannot guarantee an allergen-free environment.
At least 72 hours’ notice is required for any special requirements. Notification of food intolerances on the day is unlikely to be able to be accommodated, as logistics are planned in advance.
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our absolute priority. We follow strict protocols and operate with the highest of health and safety standards to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
TOUR DATES & PRICES
*Operates October to April*
Please check the availability calendar for our cruise schedule and availability.
October/ November to December – Wednesday to Sunday
December to end January – Daily
February to April – Wednesday to Sunday
Closed Public Holidays.
We welcome group bookings, so if you have a group and wish to join outside our availability, please contact us directly.
PRICE - ONLY $408 (all inclusive Luxe Island Seafood Cruise + Ferry to/from Hillarys)
This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years.
Children under 5 years are not permitted.
FERRY TRANSFERS TO/FROM ROTTNEST ISLAND
This package includes same-day return ferry transfers from/to Hillarys to/from Rottnest Island, travelling with Rottnest Fast Ferries. The following departure times are available for selection when booking. If you need a different time, please call us.
Please note - ferry times below are indicative only and can vary throughout the season. You will be booked on the ferry with the closest available time to your selection. We will contact you to confirm your departure and issue your tickets.
7:30am OR 10am - Depart Hillarys to Rottnest Island
4:30pm - Return from Rottnest Island to Hillarys
Travelling with Rottnest Fast Ferries
On arrival at anchorage we do allow swimming off the boat. We also have float mats where you can lounge in the water at your leisure. You will be required to read and sign a swimming waiver onboard. If you have any questions, please call our booking office on +61 8 9586 1136.
CRUISE DEPARTURE LOCATION
Thomson Bay Fuel Jetty, Rottnest Island WA 6161
If you have any people in your group with any special mobility requirements, please contact our booking office on +61 8 9586 1136 to discuss if this tour is suitable.
Online bookings close 24 hours prior to departure. For bookings inside this time, please call our booking office on +61 8 9586 1136.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
No smoking is permitted on board any of Rottnest Cruises’ vessels or on the departure jetty.
All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions which can be found on our website.