Full-Day Package: Luxe Island Seafood Cruise & Ferry Transfers from PERTH
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rottnest Island, WA
- Product code: RCLISCP
Luxe Island Seafood Cruise + Ferry from/to PERTH
Rottnest’s deluxe dining experience on the water
This authentic Western Australian experience by Rottnest Cruises is a showcase of Rottnest Island’s unique character, exquisite local cuisine, fishing heritage and turquoise waters – all in one deluxe experience, the only one of its kind.
Our cruise feels just like a relaxed, private dinner party. As our guest, you are treated as a friend in our house. Add to this a touch of adventure... and a deluxe boat. Welcome on board our Luxe Island Seafood Cruise!
You'll be served an exquisite 7-course menu of local seafood and fresh local ingredients, prepared by a private onboard chef. Take in stunning views as you sip on complimentary premium beverages, poured as you cruise. Live the Rotto life with a swim off the boat, or laze on board in a pristine bay.
We are proud to operate in the waters of one of the world’s most beautiful islands. Here, we give you a hands-on experience of fishing for one of Australia’s most delicious and sustainable seafoods – Western Rock Lobsters. Learn about these amazing creatures in what is one of the best lobster fishing grounds in the world.
With your ferry transfers to and from Rottnest Island taken care of, you can relax and enjoy a dreamy day on Rottnest Island.
Your Luxe Experience
The tour commences with a welcome cocktail and fruit platter on arrival. Enjoy the first 3 courses as you breathe in fresh Island air, while relaxing on one of 3 decks.
Join in the excitement of lobster fishing, before we anchor close to shore. Expect to be mesmerised by Rottnest’s iconic turquoise waters from the most breathtaking vantage point there is, floating on water.
Nestled in a beautiful bay, you can choose to swim, snorkel or float off one of our mats, as we pass you your lunch! Then, it’s seated white tablecloth dining for main courses.
Luxe Island Seafood Cruise – the only one of its kind in Australia. Catch, wine, dine and savour the beautiful flavours from this world-renowned location.
This is a fully-inclusive value package, giving you up to 7 hours on Rottnest Island, with our 4-hour Luxe Island Seafood Cruise, plus return ferry transfers from Perth. Your package includes:
- Rottnest Island return ferry transfers from/to Perth (Barrack Street Jetty) with Rottnest Express or Sealink (you will be prompted to select your ferry when booking).
- Island cruising on board our purpose-built premium charter boat, The Crusader III. Features a large open lower deck, an upper viewing deck, front sun lounge and spacious interior cabin with full kitchen facilities.
- Small group experience, with a maximum of 25 guests on a boat built for 46 passengers.
- Fun and interactive fishing for our fresh Rottnest lobster lunch, with the help of experienced crew, at some of 12 pot locations. See how many lobsters you can haul in. Learn about these animals, which are fished completely sustainably.
- Private chef on deck, with live action of a fresh seafood barbecue / open kitchen.
- Enjoy a 7-course deluxe seafood banquet, showcasing our wonderful local cuisine, including fresh-caught lobster delicacies.
- Relaxed, stylish dining with white linen tablecloths and full crew service.
- Welcome Cocktail, then complimentary beverages, including premium still and sparkling Howard Park Margaret River wines, plus local beers, including the Aboriginal-owned ‘Spinifex’, local and imported beers, plus soft drinks.
- Expert commentary and guidance by Rottnest Cruises’ experienced crew.
- Opportunity to relax onboard and enjoy breathtaking coastal scenery while anchored in a glorious, iconic turquoise bay.
- Swim or snorkel off the boat, or relax on one of our float mats while your canapes are floated out to you!
- Picture-perfect vista and photo opportunities of Western Australia’s iconic Island from our front sundeck.
Deluxe 7-Course Seafood Degustation with drinks, all-inclusive
Lychee Blossom Gin Cocktail
Fresh Tropical Fruit Salad Platter
Mandurah Blue Swimmer Crab Cakes, with Kaffir Lime and zesty Chutney
Barbecued North West Skewered Prawns, seasoned in a fragrant Siam-inspired Citrus Marinade
North West Red Emperor, prepared with Coconut and Lime Ceviche, accompanied by fresh Avocado and Mango Salsa
Seared West Australian Sea Scallops, in lush Lemon Butter, with Side Salad Greens and fresh, crusty Artisan Bread and Butter
Your freshly-caught Rottnest Island Western Rock Lobster cooked in Garlic Butter, served with fragrant Rice and Green Papaya Salad
Piquant Lemon Cheesecake, with Passionfruit Compote and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Premium still and sparkling Margaret River regional wines by Howard Park (Petit Jete, Miamup Rose, Miamup Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Noir)
Quality bottled beers, from craft West Australian brewers - Spinifex and Little Creatures, plus Corona and 150 Lashes
Selection of soft drinks and water served throughout
* Naturally, we follow responsible service of alcohol requirements for our guests’ safety.
Please note – menu may have some seasonal variations.
Special Dietary Requirements
We can cater for gluten-free, dairy-free and non-seafood diets – please note this in the ‘Special Requirements’ section of your booking – however, as we are a boat with limited cooking facilities, we cannot vary the menu a great deal. To view our Alternative Menu, click here. If you do have other dietary requirements, please call us on +61 8 9586 1136 so we can consult with our chef. We are very sorry that we cannot take bookings from guests with anaphylactic allergies, given our small cooking conditions, cannot guarantee an allergen-free environment.
At least 72 hours’ notice is required for any special requirements. Notification of food intolerances on the day is unlikely to be able to be accommodated, as logistics are planned in advance.
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY
The health and safety of our guests and staff are our absolute priority. We are taking extra measures to ensure we are operating at the highest of health and safety standards to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- A COVID-19 safety plan is in place.
- Our guests are asked to check in using the Safe WA App.
- All our staff have completed the ‘Australian Hotels’ Association Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Course’.
- A hygiene officer is present on all our cruise activities.
- All other measures, as required by the Western Australian Government during this recovery period, are strictly followed.
From Monday 31st January 2022, in accordance with the WA Governments proof of vaccination mandate, anyone aged 16 years and over must show proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status or a medical exemption to board any Sea West Cruise. Acceptable forms of proof are listed on WA.gov.au. In addition, in line with current government regulations, face masks are to be worn inside our boats, except when eating or drinking or if you have a pre-approved exemption.
TOUR DATES & PRICES
*Operates October to March*
Please check the availability calendar for our cruise schedule and availability.
October to mid December – Wednesday to Sunday
Mid-December to end January – Daily
February to April – Wednesday to Sunday
Closed Public Holidays.
We welcome group bookings, so if you have a group and wish to join outside our availability, please contact us directly.
PRICES (all inclusive Luxe Island Seafood Cruise + Ferry to/from Perth)
Adult - Peak Season $412, Off-peak Season $392
Senior - Peak Season $387, Off-peak Season $367
Peak Season - December & January
Off-peak Season - October, November, February & March
This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years.
Children under 5 years are not permitted.
FERRY TRANSFERS TO/FROM ROTTNEST ISLAND
includes same-day return ferry transfers from/to Perth to/from Rottnest Island.
The following departure times are selected as standard for you.
8:45am - Depart Perth (Barrack Street Jetty) to Rottnest Island
5:00pm - Return from Rottnest Island to Perth (Barrack Street Jetty)
Travelling with Rottnest Express
8:30am - Depart Perth (Barrack Street Jetty) to Rottnest Island
4.15pm - Return from Rottnest Island to Perth (Barrack Street Jetty)
Travelling with Sealink
On arrival at anchorage we do allow swimming off the boat. We have some snorkels aboard which can be used. If you choose to swim, you do so at your own risk and only in safe conditions once the crew allow access off the boat. You will be required to read and sign a swimming waiver. If you have any questions, please call our booking office on +61 8 9586 1136.
CRUISE DEPARTURE LOCATION
Fuel Jetty, Rottnest Island, Perth 6161.
If you have any people in your group with any special mobility requirements, please contact our booking office on +61 8 9586 1136 to discuss if this tour is suitable.
Online bookings close 24 hours prior to departure. For bookings inside this time, please call our booking office on +61 8 9586 1136.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
No smoking is permitted on board any of Rottnest Cruises’ vessels or on the departure jetty. All bookings
are subject to our terms and conditions which can be found on our website.